Parties at our headquarters
Mess it Up is now offers packages at our venue in Currans Hill.
For 2 hours you and your party guests will have the whole space to yourselves.
Each party will have full use of our facilities including inside and outside, our building zone, home corner, messy space, soft play area (age dependent) playdough zone and craft areas.
Mess it Up can cater to a range of themes including dinosaurs, unicorns, rainbows, animals, construction or just plain messy!
TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE
Sessions 1: 9am-11am
Session 2: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- $250 for 10 children.
All extra children are $20 per child.
All food provided by family.
- $300 for 10 children.
All extra children are $25 per child.
This includes grazing platter with a mixture of savory and sweet.
It also includes two drink dispensers, one with tap water and one with cordial.
Both prices include full use of facilities, printable invitation, kids party music (you are welcome to bring your own) and a dedicated party host.
- Grazing boards are $5 per guest for any extras that may come along including adults and younger siblings.
Food supplied is a grazing board with a mixture of crackers, dips, carrots, celery, cheese, marshmallows, popcorn, twiggy sticks, lollies, pretzels and fruit.
- Each child attending the party must be accompanied and actively supervised by an adult .
- All party prices are for a minimum of 10 children (you can have a party with fewer numbers however the minimum price still applies)
- Our venue can cater to a maximum of 60 people. That includes adults and children.
- If you choose the grazing board option, we will also provide plates, serviettes, cutlery and cups.
- If you choose the self-catering option you will have use of our kitchen which includes our fridge/freezer, oven and microwave. Please bring your own plates, cups, cutlery, serviettes, etc. Hot food can also be delivered to the venue. Kitchen must be left in a clean state.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed on the Mess it Up premises
- Please advise the parents of all children attending the party that some materials used have the potential to stain clothing. We recommend all children bring a change of clothes.
- You can arrive 30 minutes prior to the party to set up and decorate. We kindly ask that you vacate 30 minutes after the allocated finishing time to allow us to clean and set up for the next party.
- Our new venue is stairs access only. Please keep that in mind when booking an event. We do have allocated secure pram parking downstairs.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure the date. The remaining balance will be due 10 days prior to the event.
- Cancellation policy: All party cancellations must be done in writing via email and the deposit will be withheld, with the balance of the booking refunded.