Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to the T&Cs I agree that Mess it Up take no responsibility for the following:
- Stained and damaged clothing. Whilst we take precautions to prevent clothing getting ruined we cannot be responsible for the aftercare of any clothing items. We use all washable paints but cannot 100% guarantee they will wash out of all clothing. We recommend spraying them with a stain remover and soaking in cold water. The best prevention to ruining your child’s favourite clothing is to wear old clothes and turn that into a weekly ‘uniform’ for Mess it Up.
- Injuries. This is a parent participating session and not a child minding service. Please be aware that you are responsible for your child at all times before, during and after the session. We are first aid trained and carry a first aid kit with us at all times should we ever need it. Mess it Up accept no responsibility for injuries obtained at Mess it Up
- Allergic reactions. We aim to maintain a nut and dairy free zone at all times. We cannot guarantee what other children have had before class and if that will transfer to our setups. We will not guarantee the protection for any other allergens other that nut and dairy.
- Reactions to food and products. We will be using an array of products for our session so please observe your child whist playing and investigating new things. Please seek medical help for any adverse reactions after class.
- Illness: This is a very hands on class. If your child is sick please do not bring them to class. It is not worth getting everybody else sick. If you miss a class we will try to fit you into a makeup class.
- Make Up Classes: Should you be sick we will aim to fit you in a makeup class however this is not guaranteed. Your ticket is also NON TRANSFERABLE. Unfortunately you cannot give your ticket to someone else should you be ill. Classes also do not roll over into the next term. Missed classes must be used in the same 10 week block.
- Food. We all know little ones love to snack. We would like all food to be consumed outside of the fenced area. Please make sure everything nut and dairy free. Also, it is a great idea to bring a labelled bottle of water for your little one. Messy play can be thirsty work.
- Sun protection. During the warmer months most of our play will be outside. Please bring an appropriate sunhat. We will provide sunscreen but if you prefer your own please feel free to bring it.
- Pants on. We love it when little ones want to take off their clothes and get super messy but a nappy or undies must be worn at all times.
- Fees. No refunds will be given once the fees are paid.
- Photography. The Mess it Up team often take photos at the sessions for our social media and advertising requirements. We will have photography release forms for you to sign at your first session. If you would prefer your child was not included in the photos please let a team member know at your first Mess it Up session.
- Cancellation Policy. Mess it Up reserves the right to cancel any session if the minimum numbers are not reached. A full refund will be given if the option of another day and time do not suit.