Would you like to work with Mess it Up?
Are you creative and can think on your feet?
Do you love to see kids trying something new?
Well Mess it Up might just be what you are looking for!
Casual Team Member Role
Are you great with kids, can think on your feet and want to work with an amazing group of superstar women? Then this might be the role for you.
With so many new and exciting opportunities ahead of us we are expanding our current team.
We are looking for someone to take over some of our regular sessions. This would likely be 1-2 days a week in the afternoons during the school term aswell as running off site events and shifts at The Studio in Smeaton Grange when needed.
There will also be an opportunity to help run parties and events on the weekend.
We are really looking for an all rounder to represent Mess it Up within the local community. We have so many exciting events coming up and we would love for you to shine ‘Mess it Up’ throughout our community.
- Must have flexible availability. Some weekends and holidays will be required.
- Be passionate about what Mess it Up does and why we do it
- Must be confident, can think on your feet and adaptable
- Current Working with Children required. First Aid training is preferred.
- Great presentation of yourself, the brand and what we encompass is vital.
- Time management is essential
- Must have access to internet and a reliable car
- A background in child services or events would be beneficial but not a requirement
This is a casual role so the hours will be varied.
Please send through a short cove letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be a good fit for Mess it Up and your current resume. If you have been on maternity leave that’s ok. Just send through what you have.
Once I have received your credentials I will be in contact if we require an interview. Successful applicants will then be asked to attend a session as a trial. This will be a guide for both of us to see if you’re the right fit for the role and to see if you enjoy it!
I look forward to hearing from you.