Would you like to work with Mess it Up?
Are you creative and can think on your feet?
Do you love to see kids trying something new?
Well Mess it Up might just be what you are looking for!
Mess it Up is currently on the search for 3 creative people to join our event team in the Macarthur Region of Sydney.
We are looking for 1 person to run our offsite parties, 1 person to assist with events at HQ in Currans Hill and 1 person to help us during the week with some exciting new ventures!
Are you great with kids, can think on your feet and want to work with an amazing company? Then you may be the perfect fit for us!
With so many new and exciting opportunities ahead of us we are expanding our current team.
As we start to take on more contracts with shopping centres, clubs, and playgroups we need to build a fantastic front of house team that represents Mess it Up and all we offer.
As we enter this exciting period of growth we would love to have some new faces to join us at HQ and at events around Sydney!
- Must have flexibility to work on weekends.
- Creativity. Creativity. Creativity
- Be passionate about what we do and why we do it
- Must be confident, can think on your feet and adaptable
- Current Working With Children and First Aid certificate required
- Great presentation of yourself, the brand and what we encompass is vital.
- Time management is essential
- Must have access to internet and a reliable car that can transport stock when needed
- A background in child services or events would be beneficial but not a requirement
This is a casual role so the hours are varied. During holidays and event periods hours will be more frequent. Flexibility on weekends is a must.
Please send a resume and short cover letter to [email protected]
Application close Friday 11th June.