- The Sunflower Slotted Duo Spoon is designed to be both strainer and spoon. A tool with multiple purposes.
extend fizz, potion, mud kitchen, sand, water and really any sensory play by providing a place to observe a little longer. A pause. After watching my child’s play for many years. There was always a frenzied excitement to fizz play that see’s lots of water poured over very quickly and sometimes this means ingredients disappear faster than we would have liked. A keen observer he would then ask for more, more, more…. so enter the strainer collection. A perfectly sized spot to hold PlayFizz and provide opportunity to watch it bubble, react and fizz a little longer and collect the crystals and botanicals. Perfect for scooping flowers, collecting treasures, sand play etc..
Designed in Australia. Ethically and lovingly hand-carved, hand-sanded & hand-polished by Vietnamese artisans in a traditional craft village preserving ancient skills and providing income.
This one can be hung up by the handy hand holes when not in play.
Due to the natural nature of this product. No two are the same, there are variations in the wood grains and craftmanship giving each item its own personality.
Dimensions: 23x8cm x 6cm
Made from Doussie, a Vietnamese plantation timber. Finished with food-grade oil.
Our wooden items have been handcrafted and are waxed with food-grade wax.
To keep your wood looking its best:
- Do not leave submerged in water for a really long time ( like a week) – play is ok and hang it up to dry after.
- Dry with a tea towel after getting wet
- Then keep it beautiful with a rub of bee’s wax or vegetable oil into the wood to avoid the fibres lifting.
- Only use mild dishwashing detergent if needed
- Never put wood in the dishwasher