- This gorgeous Daisy Flower Spoon has been hand-carved, hand-sanded & hand-polished by Vietnamese artisans in a traditional craft village.The sweet Daisy spoon is perfect for fairy potion mixing. The carving is tactile and provides plenty of places for little hands to grip onto.
This one can be hung up by the handy loop when not in play.
Due to the natural nature of this product. No two are the same, there are variations in the wood grains and craftmanship giving each item its own personality.
Dimensions: 15cm x 7.5cm x 6cm
Made from Doussie, a Vietnamese plantation timber. Finished with food-grade oil.
CARING FOR YOUR WOODEN ITEMS
Our wooden items have been handcrafted and are waxed with food-grade bee’s wax. To keep your wood looking its best:
- Do not leave submerged in water – a dunk and play is ok – Left in water over a long period of time will cause the wood to be damaged.
- Dry with a tea towel after getting wet
- Then keep it beautiful with a rub of bee’s wax or vegetable oil into the wood to avoid the fibres lifting.
- Only use mild dishwashing detergent if needed
- Never put wood in the dishwasher
We work with Vietnamese social enterprises that promote Vietnamese handicrafts ensuring stability in the industry, work from home opportunities for young mothers and protection for traditional skills and crafts.