Messy Play Parties
As of August 2019 we are very excited to be able to offer parties at our Mess it Up Headquarters in Currans Hill.
For 2 hours you and your party guests will have the whole space to yourselves and the best bit? Its all cleaned by us!
Each party will have full use of our facilities including inside and outside, our building zone, home corner, messy space, soft play area (age dependent) playdough zone and craft areas.
TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE
Party 1: 9:30am-11:30am
Party 2: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Friday night, Saturday night and Sundays available via special request only.
- Self Catering
$250 for up to 10 guest.
Any children after that are $20 per child.
Minimum 10 children- All food provided by family
- Catered option:
$300 for up to 10 guests.
Any children after that are $30 per child.
Minimum 10 children- includes grazing platter with a mixture of savory and sweet. It also includes two drink dispensers, one with tap water and one with cordial.
- Siblings under 1 are free of charge but must be accounted for in the final numbers.
- Both prices include full use of facilities for 2 hours, printable invitation, kids party music (you are welcome to bring your own) and a dedicated party host.
- Grazing boards are $5 per guest for any extras that may come along including adults and younger siblings.
- Food supplied is a grazing board with a mixture of crackers, dips, carrots, celery, cheese, marshmallows, popcorn, twiggy sticks, lollies, pretzels and fruit.
- Lolly Bags are $ 5 per guest and include a deflated balloon, small bubbles, 4 wrapped lollies, 2 wrapped chocolates, 1 lollipop, and a small tub of homemade playdough.
Please alert us to any allergies before the event. We are a nut free environment.
- Each child attending the party must be accompanied and actively supervised by an adult .
- All party prices are for a minimum of 10 children (you can have a party with fewer numbers however the minimum price still applies)
- Our venue can cater to a maximum of 50 people. That includes adults and children.
- The activities and setups will be chosen by the Mess it Up team to suit your particular theme . If you have anything specific you would like to have on the day please advise at the time of booking.
- If you choose the grazing board option, we will also provide plates, serviettes, cutlery and cups.
- If you choose the self-catering option you will have use of our kitchen which includes our fridge/freezer, oven and microwave. Please bring your own plates, cups, cutlery, serviettes, etc. Hot food can also be delivered to the venue. Kitchen must be left in a clean state.
- No alcohol is allowed on the Mess it Up premises
- For both options we will provide a food table set to the theme of your choice. This will include tablecloth.
- Please be advised we do not offer the option of a cake. Cake, candles, plates and cutlery must be provided by the family. We will have a lighter for your use.
- Please advise the parents of all children attending the party that some materials used have the potential to stain clothing. We recommend all children bring a change of clothes.
- You can arrive 30 mins prior to the party to set up and decorate. We kindly ask that you leave within 30 mins of the finishing time to allow us to clean and set up for the next party.
- All decorations brought from home must be removed at the end of the event.
- Our new venue is stairs access only. Please keep that in mind when booking an event. We do have allocated secure pram parking downstairs.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure the date. The remaining balance will be due 10 days prior to the event.
- Cancellation policy: All party cancellations must be done in writing via email and the deposit will be withheld, with the balance of the booking refunded.
If you would like to book an event with Mess it Up, please fill out the form below.
Mess it Up are still happy to offer at home parties. Please send through a request form below with the details.